Amusing, Odd and Downright Silly

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

YAWN

I hate Wednesdays for the one reason that I have to get up at 6 so I can make it to my lecture by 8.
Today, we didn't even have a lecture because the other design strands had a seminar week or something. So all we did was watch a video about Chanel.
Then, I had to go to the library and research an essay thats not due until after the mid-semester break, because the tutors were supposed to sight the drafts.
I went to tutorial, and Mel was running so far behind that she didnt even bother if we hadn't done a real draft.
I was supposed to have screenprinting in the afternoon, and it was cancelled because the water was off in that building.
So basically Iwent into Uni for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home